RSS

work life balance

Day 1- i struggle a lot. To continue with tonnes of work to be done and at same time to bear the pain. It was killing me,all i could imagine was someone is having a knife and stab me many times at stomach. I couldnt sit straight not even walking properly. Laid down for an hour did smoothen the pain. I did continue till 6.

Day 2 - i thought i already back to normal. Morning was fine but suddenly the whole world was black. For few seconds, i was out of nowhere alone, trying to regain my concious, myself.

Apparently i thought i was ok and normal. I guess its time to leave the stubborness, lead balance life, seek expert advice. Too many black out history from all i knew is from the pain in the stomach. I hope there is nothing serious than what i imagine so far.

1 nosy parker:

Anonymous said...

noona.. aku pn selalu black out bila sakit perut gila2...

Post a Comment