RSS

anak baba yang baik hati

I need to do my IPC. I need to get it done like NOW. Darn.
And tomorrow is my only day to sit down with my boss before im going to the field (at last). And I guess I will be celebrating my birthday at the field. I normally don’t celeb8 it too much only cake and eat with the whole family, but this year will be different. I don’t have family here to do that. Hmmph. Am I sad enough?Eh ini dah deviating dan dari ape aku nak cerita.

And now I am waiting for my Petrophysics to plot the damn log. And its so annoying because I am waiting like from 900 am. See, they don’t even understand the word urgent. The boss keeps pushing me. And the others do not give too much commitment. Hmmph again. Deviate lagi. Saba eh dgn aku.

The trip to Istanbul . I have not yet share the stories right? It will be a long story if I want to tell all, so lets just keep it short,simple and laughable. Hehe.

We arrived pretty early in the morning. I touched down at Antaturk Airport around 630am, while Aza arrived 15mins earlier than me. We bumped into each other during the queue for passport control. Well it always been a long queue, and I waited like half an hour to get through it.

And the first thing that we should look was our bags right. Ok, from Ashgabat, the bags were in lane 8 (am I correct aza??) and Khartoum were in lane 10. Ok enuff, it was so far from our stand point. I ran happily to fetch my bag, suddenly…HMMMMMPHHH…WHERE THE HELL IS MY BAG? Ok rileks cool chill. It should be somewhere in the lane. So I go around 3 times, but still I failed to find my bag. OMG!!!

Aza, beg aku takde. Mcm mane ni? Ok jum kite q Tanya kat baggage counter nie.
Apa kata kau q kan utk aku, aku g cari lagi sekali.


And stupid bloody hell, somebody just put my bag in the lane 6 or 7 something like that. Thank GOD, at last I found my bag. I did follow my instinct to check with the other lanes, yeah my instinct really worked well!!! THERE I FOUND MY BAG. FINISHED TRAGEDY ONE. Sila ikut naluri kecil hati anda bila kehilangan sesuatu.

Ok.jom kite pergi cari nama kita.

Yeah, it supposed to turn out that someone should be waiting for us from the secondhome.hostel at the arrival hall.

Aza, nie dah pusing byk kali dah.mane de name kita!! Ala bodoh %#$@&#$@*& betol la!!!ok takpe, jom cari wifi, kite cek balik emel aritu…


AND BODO TURKISH GUYS FOR WHOM MISUNDERSTOOD US AND CAN’T BARELY SPEAK ENGLISH. ADE KE DIA KATA TAKDE NAMA KAMI DLM BOOKING? UUU AKU NAK MARA DAH NI!!!

Problem solved when we just took the shuttle van (oke ini mmg first class, kami naik Volkswagen ok siap ade sun roof lagi tinggal nak bukak dan batak sendiri je sambil show off selendang)…this costs us like 60 lira for 2 person..(tolong darab 2.26 untuk dalam MYR). &&**())&^^%$$%$%%^^ enough!!

And arriving in the hostel, they apologized to us when they said that their friend misunderstood us, and there WAS a booking on my name. Thank GOD!!!

The day when we went to the Istikhlal street was so meaningful. WHY? Because we got to bargain a lot, we bought lotsa things as souveniers and also to satisfy our needs, we met a handsome guy (awww handsome gila anak baba nie),..and we faced with RIOTS!!!
Kau bayangkan, kelua2 shopping market, tengok ramai gila orang cakap bahasa turki sepatah haram kau tak paham, lepas tu polis kepong kawasan tu macam mana kau nak keluar wei? Polis dah la siap pakai mask utk gas pemedih mata mane tak cuak mak oiiii….LAST LAST ANAK BABA YANG HANDSOME ITU TOLONG KAMI KELUAR DR KAWASAN RIOT DAN BAWAKKAN BARANG!!! Weii cair gila ..aa suke suke suke…haha pardon aku gediks kejap…

And there we stayed for 3 days and 2 nights for no more terrifying situation. And luckily we handled it well for being cool, rileks kan aza kan? Hak hak…

Being back to Khartoum, I need to bare the tiredness and sleepiness since I landed at 130 am, and arrived in my room at 230 am and need to wake up at 700 am for work!! Ala kau bayangkan je la muke aku yang toye masuk office malas nak layan sume orang last2 dapat tahu mmg konfem kene pergi field khamis ini dan kene siapkan sume kerja dengan pantas! OMG!!!


TAPI ISTANBUL MMG BEST! TEMPAT CANTIK! TAPI SUME LELAKI TURKI GATAL MIANG DESPRADE NAK MATI.MENGADA2 TAHI KUDE BETOL.
TAPI ANAK BABA TAK GATAL, BAIK SGT, DAH LAH KASI DISKAUN HEBAT!! SUKE NYE ANAK BABA. HIHI, TAK BOLEH TUNJUK GAMBAR NANTI KORANG GATAL SUKE MACAM AKU (PADAHAL TAK SEMPAT AMBIK GAMBA BERSAMA PON, HAMPA)

2 nosy parker:

ANA said...

macam mana itu? exchange banner? hihi awak ajarkan saya buta blog lagi.

Unknown said...

apokobondonyo tukar banner tuh??

Post a Comment