but to a thing that i tried to understand, how can people starts selling things via website? they got the time and money to spend on? and most importantly you need to be a real hardworking scum.it took a long time i guess,to keep track all those orders and lists, to cancel those sold out stocks and to empty your mailbox! duhhh. so many things to do. from most of the websites that i visited and ended up with buying things ( he he ) they are the people who truly devoted to the business. they don't do any others permanent jobs, just simply sitting in front of the laptop and keep things up-to-date. sounds easy huh?
if i was given the same chance, what am i going to sell? hmm, i know i know!! im going to sell this...
DAN YANG BAWAH NIE PULAK SEMUA DAH SELAMAT MASUK DALAM PERUT. SO I GUESS I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SELL LA KAN? HAHAHA PENIAGA YANG HAMPEH!!!
p/s; SEBENARNYA I NAK TUNJUKKAN BETAPA GHAIRAHNYA I KALAU BERSHOPPING DI SESUATU TEMPAT.SEMUA BENDA PUN NAK DIBELI.TAPI I SUKE. JANJI HAPPY KAN???HIDUP HANYA SEKALI, KITA ENJOY DULU!!!
3 nosy parker:
mane satu barang aku. hahahahha. maneeeeee.
kalau kau tere kau boleh cari. thehehe.
aku teka antara 2 bende bwh tshirt hadrok. haahhaha.
Post a Comment